Saturday, December 20, 2008

Humor all around …


I am counted in those kinds of creatures who feel strongly about human being exhausting nature and it’s resources.

A nightmare may come true in our life span when we will be showing petrol and coal and other non renewable resources to our grand children in pictures or lab specimen and say that "look even this liquefied looking material had power to pull our cars many miles in my good old days, but alas we use bull carts now. We left nothing for you,kid. We drunk and eat it all."

You may call it a guilt conscious and all, but I take company buses to travel to work place. Haven’t bought a 2 or 4 wheeler in my life and prefer to take public transport. And never feel ashamed about it, even if your friend who inflate their chest and claim that they are proud owner of private vehicles and boast that they come office late and leave freely.

The work place journey (up and down) is really funny and entertaining. As close to the topic of this blog, you see whole different way of living and life style right there in these company buses. For me these styles are real funny and some time irritating though.


At 8:15 pm you enter in bus and you will see 40 out of those 50 traveling companion burying their cell phone in their ears. It looks like they were born like that – a cell phone stick to their heads. Some may feel that hearing others conversation is ill-mannered but I don’t quite agree with that. What all options you have if someone shouts right beside your head. These ill-manners go for a toss.


Following are some type of conversations which are indeed common but funny.

A talking to B about (Of course B being somewhere in city or out of city) every second of his just passed day. “Oh My PM was on leave today.. He’s such a devil, you don’t know. If he wishes he would fix Status Details machine in our workstations to get every jiffy details of those 9:15 hours and will count even the minutes which we spent in Lavatory..ha ha ha . By the way who gives a damn to him? How was your day, Honey (little romantic talk..) blah blah blah …”


At the same time, on your right side, C will be talking to D – “My God that bug… the whole team had gone nuts behind that, and then I came … it took me just less than a minute and fixed that silly thing up. You know how good I was in college in finding bugs, it's a different thing now, after joining this company, I am as good as donkey doing same work months and months without pulling my head up and asking for more .. no no not about money... I’m talking about challenging work … oh you will not understand, you moron .. howz life at your end anyways… ”


to be continued...

No comments: